GolfHos
 
*
October 23, 2019, 06:58:16 AM
Username: Password: Duration:

Fire Brad Childress!

 
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fire Brad Childress!  (Read 2054 times)
0 Members and 1 Lurker/Spider are viewing this topic.
stroh
Sleeveless Hoodie
From: Impact Crater Springs, CA

Karma: 155
Posts: 16135
Offline Offline

We're doomed!

View ProfileIgnore this user
Fire Brad Childress!
« on: October 14, 2008, 06:32:12 AM »

LMAO!  Check out ol' number 32 on the list.  Grin

Plus, he received two thousand more votes than any other coach in the league.

pwn3d!

ESPN week 6 coach approval ratings.

Logged Return to Top
Fuzzy
Full Metal Jacket
From: Island of Misfit Toys

Karma: 61
Posts: 4836
Offline Offline


View ProfileIgnore this user
Re: Fire Brad Childress!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 06:49:44 AM »

Mike Tomlin is apparently loved. 

Tied for #3 at 91% approval rating. Probably should be higher since Aske probably accounts for 1/3 of the other 9% all by himself.  Devil
Logged Return to Top

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose."
From Oh the Places You'll Go, by Dr. Seuss (Theodor Geisel)
stroh
Sleeveless Hoodie
From: Impact Crater Springs, CA

Karma: 155
Posts: 16135
Offline Offline

We're doomed!

View ProfileIgnore this user
Re: Fire Brad Childress!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 07:02:14 AM »

 Laugh at you
Logged Return to Top
Aske
Lederhosen

Karma: 120
Posts: 31318
Offline Offline


View ProfileIgnore this user
Re: Fire Brad Childress!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 07:19:12 AM »

Mike Tomlin is apparently loved. 

Tied for #3 at 91% approval rating. Probably should be higher since Aske probably accounts for 1/3 of the other 9% all by himself.  Devil

Not yet.... I hadn't seen this site in a while and forgot it exists.
Time to set up some proxy votes
 Devil
Logged Return to Top

Quote
Russia has invaded a sovereign neighboring state and threatens a democratic government elected by its people. Such an action is unacceptable in the 21st century.
--  Chimpy McFlightsuit, CEO of Bu$hco Industries of 'Merka
gleek
Flak Jacket

Karma: 107
Posts: 9483
Offline Offline

E chu ta!

View ProfileIgnore this user
Re: Fire Brad Childress!
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 08:19:20 AM »

LMAO!  Check out ol' number 32 on the list.  Grin

Plus, he received two thousand more votes than any other coach in the league.

pwn3d!

ESPN week 6 coach approval ratings.



He's like the George Bush of NFL coaches.
Logged Return to Top

Woman, open the door, don't let it sting. I wanna breathe that fire again.
Aske
Lederhosen

Karma: 120
Posts: 31318
Offline Offline


View ProfileIgnore this user
Re: Fire Brad Childress!
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2008, 08:52:52 AM »

LMAO!  Check out ol' number 32 on the list.  Grin

Plus, he received two thousand more votes than any other coach in the league.

pwn3d!

ESPN week 6 coach approval ratings.



He's like the George Bush of NFL coaches.

only 66% less popular.
Logged Return to Top

Quote
Russia has invaded a sovereign neighboring state and threatens a democratic government elected by its people. Such an action is unacceptable in the 21st century.
--  Chimpy McFlightsuit, CEO of Bu$hco Industries of 'Merka
stroh
Sleeveless Hoodie
From: Impact Crater Springs, CA

Karma: 155
Posts: 16135
Offline Offline

We're doomed!

View ProfileIgnore this user
Re: Fire Brad Childress!
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 07:39:36 AM »

Playing a tough Chicago team today, and then headed into a bye week.

Prime firin' time.

Could be the end of the "kick ass offense".
Logged Return to Top
Spanky
Full Metal Jacket

Karma: 48
Posts: 4841
Offline Offline


View ProfileIgnore this user
Re: Fire Brad Childress!
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 07:46:05 AM »

I say he lasts to the end of the season.
Logged Return to Top
stroh
Sleeveless Hoodie
From: Impact Crater Springs, CA

Karma: 155
Posts: 16135
Offline Offline

We're doomed!

View ProfileIgnore this user
Re: Fire Brad Childress!
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2008, 07:57:32 AM »

I say he lasts to the end of the season.

Most likely.  I say no playoffs this year and he's gone, although that's not even much of a watermark, considering it's the NFC North.

Ziggy has demonstrated some willingness to make change.  He has the testes, he may just show the 31 other Al Davis' out there just how much of a badass he is.
Logged Return to Top
Aske
Lederhosen

Karma: 120
Posts: 31318
Offline Offline


View ProfileIgnore this user
Re: Fire Brad Childress!
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2008, 08:58:27 AM »

fire omar epps!
 Grin
Logged Return to Top

Quote
Russia has invaded a sovereign neighboring state and threatens a democratic government elected by its people. Such an action is unacceptable in the 21st century.
--  Chimpy McFlightsuit, CEO of Bu$hco Industries of 'Merka
stroh
Sleeveless Hoodie
From: Impact Crater Springs, CA

Karma: 155
Posts: 16135
Offline Offline

We're doomed!

View ProfileIgnore this user
Re: Fire Brad Childress!
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2008, 09:09:48 AM »

LOL   Grin
Logged Return to Top
Aske
Lederhosen

Karma: 120
Posts: 31318
Offline Offline


View ProfileIgnore this user
Re: Fire Brad Childress!
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2008, 01:18:46 PM »

well, at least peterson didn't fumble today
Logged Return to Top

Quote
Russia has invaded a sovereign neighboring state and threatens a democratic government elected by its people. Such an action is unacceptable in the 21st century.
--  Chimpy McFlightsuit, CEO of Bu$hco Industries of 'Merka
Pages: [1]   Return to Top
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Related Posts
FIRE BRAD CHILDRESS!!
;D
by Aske

FIRE THREAD
FIRE BRAD CHILDRESS! ;D  8)
by stroh

[SPOILERS] NFL WEEK 13 SUNDAY
Fire Brad Childress!  >:(
by stroh

[SPOILERS] If this was Pittsburgh v. Detroit rather than Minnesota v. Detroit.......
Aske would have already spontaneously exploded.  [sm_banghead]FIRE BRAD CHI
by Fuzzy

 


 
  Powered by SMF | SMF © 2001-2009, Lewis Media

Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM